- 职位名称：Garment Merchandiser
To perform merchandising activities for denim apparel, covering sourcing, order coordination and follow up, to assist in the achievement of team's business objectives.
Internal: Buyers, Designers, Merchandisers, QA/QC people, etc.
- Follow up orders with buyers and designers in headquarters, vendors, team members to ensure a qualified order process and on-time delivery.
- Assist in the product developing process to ensure that products meet brand's quality and budget requirements.
- Maintain and develop strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- 5-13 yrs merchandising experience on garment goods. - - Ever stayed with global sourcing office, brand buying office, buying agent or trader.
- Has knowledge of costing, market trends, product safety requirements, textile material, garment production, QA and compliance.
- Familiar with vendor network for garment manufacturing in Asia area
Bachelor degree in textile, trading, business, supplier chain management, English, etc.
- Good planning and organization skills for developing clear, actionable and measurable plans, schedules, or priorities with minimal supervision.
- Performance oriented, initiative to take actions for overcoming obstacles and problems.
- Good coordination and cooperation with internal and external parties for the project or problem in the whole process.
- Good negotiation skills to satisfy the interests of multiple parties to maximize the cost-saving for a qualified merchandising.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to fit new and unusual situations to achieve business goals
Intermediate computer skills; Good command of English skills both in verbal and written form, used to working in an English speaking environment
Spanish will be a great plus