- 职位名称：Fabric Merchandiser
To perform fabric merchandising activities for one apparel brand of INDITEX group, covering sourcing, order coordination and follow up, to assist in the achievement of team's business objectives.
Shanghai, availability for travel
1. Follow up orders with buyers and designers in headquarters, vendors, team members to ensure a qualified order process and on-time delivery
2. Assist in the product developing process to ensure that products meet brand's quality and budget requirements
3. Maintain and develop strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
4. Perform other duties as assigned by management
Internal: Buyers, Designers, Merchandisers, QA/QC people, etc.
1. 5-8 yrs merchandising experience on fabric, experienced on woven and knitwear of young ladies, men or kids.
2. Ever stayed with global sourcing office, brand buying office buying office, buying agent or trader
3. Has knowledge of costing, market trends, product safety requirements, textile material, garment production, QA and compliance
4. Familiar with vendor network for garment manufacturing in China area
Bachelor degree in textile, trading, business admin, supplier chain management, English, etc.
5. Good planning and organization skills for developing clear, actionable and measurable plans, schedules, or priorities with minimal supervision
6. Performance oriented, initiative to take actions for overcoming obstacles and problems
7. Good coordination and cooperation with internal and external parties for the project or problem in the whole process
8. Good negotiation skills to satisfy the interests of multiple parties to maximize the cost-saving for a qualified merchandising
9. Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to fit new and unusual situations to achieve business goals
Intermediate computer skills;
Good command of English skills both in verbal and written form, used to working in an English speaking environment